Tuesday 29 December 2009

I saw the light

and it was brilliant, as lights at the end of long tunnels are wont to be. :-)

i have learned more from people of faith - spiritual people, religious people, christians, muslims, hindus, buddhists, taoists - than i ever learned at school or university.

they were there in the light, coaching me out of the tunnel, guiding my path, and they embraced me and taught me how to love, what compassion was, gave me smiles, laughter, music and dancing. there is a heaven here on earth. god exists. and when i let people of faith into my life, i let god into my life and good things started to happen. no arguments from me! :-) i have no religion and feel i need no religion. why would i need a religion when people and god are with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment